With the stiff competition in restaurant and food business, it is tough for a restaurant to thrive in this kind of business. Implementing effective marketing strategies is indispensable in creating a buzz or getting the word out. And one of the efficient ways to drive more customers to your business is creating an attractive and engaging restaurant website. Having a website is crucial in promoting your restaurant since a lot of people check out the restaurants business before visiting the actual place.You can create your website in many ways. But using WordPress can be your best deal if you don’t want to hire a technical professional to build your site and manage it regularly. Creating a restaurant website in WordPress is pretty easy. However, choosing a restaurant theme can be tedious sometimes. You can but a premium theme or use a free restaurant theme. Using a free restaurant theme is the most cost-effective way to build a professional looking website.
We also have a pro version of this theme. Check it out!
Features of Our Free Restaurant Theme
- Theme Options using Customizer API.
- Responsive design
- Favicon, Logo, title and tagline customization
- Advanced Color options
- Font Family Options
- Background Image Option
- Multiple Menu Option
- Front Page Blank Widget Area
- Enable-Disable different section
- Home Page setting for different sections
- Advanced Slider with control feature
- Advance Featured Popular Trip Section
- Multiple Layout With Advance Alignment Options
- Breadcrumb Options
- Pagination options
- Multiple Header Options
- Footer Customization options
- Back to top options
- Advanced Search Feature.
- Custom CSS option
- Excerpt Length Control Option
- Translations Ready